I was watching this video where a 0.045 mil air-permeable, double-sided adhesive tape was referred to:
It appeared to me to look like a 3M product.
I have been searching and have only found a one, single-sided “vented” 3M tape.
He is using the tape in a window lamination process. Can you tell me what product he might be using?