Board Questions & Answers Guidelines
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
• Questions and answers must be written in English
• Make sure the question is relevant to the product
• Make sure the answer is relevant to the product and relevant to the question being asked
• Make sure the answer addresses the question being asked
We reserve the right to not post your question or answer if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other internal guidelines:
• Full name, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
• Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
• Pricing and promotional details referring to products or services
• Anything that 3M deems to be inappropriate, in 3M’s discretion
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through the Question & Answer Service. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your questions and answers!